Sunday, September 21, 2014

fun things

IMG_7251

IMG_7253



More phone/ instagram photos from around Tokyo- mostly Harajuku and Omotesando. The small labyrinth of little side streets in these converging neighborhoods is starting to become one of my favorite places to walk around. So many charming little houses and business in every direction. And I've already found two great second hand vintage dresses and a vintage yukata for great deals here. Also, I don't think I'll ever get over how cute the food is here. Can't get enough.



IMG_7257

IMG_7254

IMG_7258

IMG_7255

IMG_7250

IMG_7143

IMG_7144

IMG_7182

IMG_7186

IMG_7181

IMG_7523

love,
from Tokyo,
Kathryn

5 comments:

  1. I alwys think of tokyo as a massive sprawling city - it is, but there are obviously smaller nooks and secret places that you've found and shown here that make me want to visit so badly. Your eyeliner in the last photo is just perfect.

    Ohhelljo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dream trip is to Tokyo! You are so luck you get to experience it but I def want to venture off to other Japanese cities like osaka and kyoto.
    Awesome pics and style!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cute romper! Your photos, as always, are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harajuku & Omotesando were our first and last stop in Tokyo :) we loved it so much that we spent the last day saying goodbyes to the city there :) Your pics are making me smile. Oh! and your eyeliner is perfection :) (& cutest socks!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. details details details.
    people who sees details are magic, you are.

    ReplyDelete