Monday, November 28, 2011

Updraft

DSC_0389

DSC_0408

DSC_0393

DSC_0416

DSC_0430-2

DSC_0400

DSC_0421

dress: forever 21 (like, 6 years ago?)
top: zara (sale)
tights: ross
shoes: vintage


It was 4pm...the sun was swiftly setting. I frantically got Ryan's attention and asked him to run up to the roof with me before it would be too late. It was windy...but a weird windy....like for some reason the wind kept just blowing my skirt up instead of side to side...when it was a gentle gust I got a nice petticoat effect, but when it got stronger, I think I might have flashed a fair amount of unassuming wind-side residents who live above our rood level. whoops.

16 comments:

  1. Your dress is so pretty! <3 I love the print, and the scoop neck back is gorgeous!


    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaawwweee adorable outfit very nice dress, gives that vintage vibe ;)

    Nice blog btw, I'm following you now
    I hope you follow me back!

    kisses

    www.thechicstyler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look supercute and the pics are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is super-pretty! And I love your combining it with the striped top to add yet another pattern contrast (and to make it more autumn appropriate, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the mixed prints, hun!

    your blog never, ever disappoints. one of my favorite to catch up.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit, that dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is really lovely on you! I love the dress over the shirt. It makes a really interesting bolero look from behind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit!
    You look so pretty!
    xoxo
    Kasia;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. holy cute! this dress is darling. i love all of the mixed prints happening here. i also love it when the wind plays in our favor for photographs. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would never guess to put those patterns together. Looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a super cute dress!! I thought the shirt and dress were one at first, so I love the way you layered it!

    Julia
    Cup of Tea
    http://cupoftea-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dress is so cute, I love all the prints!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah, PERFECT layering here with the dress and tee. Match made in heaven :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha, that silly wind, doesn't it know that you are trying to take photos in a super cute dress? Geeze!

    ReplyDelete