Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Audrey's Pretty Stuff

Ok, for the third ( and probably not last) time, remember that camping trip we took to the catskills and niagara falls? well seeing as all three of us had cameras, and some of us multiple ones with various media, it naturally follows that there would be quite the cornucopia of footage (s) right? yes. there is. I haven't even developed my 120 film yet. get ready dudes. but in the meantime, here is a screenshot from Audrey

tumblr_lu4hhlJf5E1qj9471o1_1280

from this video she shot of our trip with her fatty, enviable lens. doesn't it make the woods look so pretty? be sure to click around her tumblr to see more lovely videos she has made!

11 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, your friend's lens is amazing, I love how she changes the focus of the shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that video was all sorts of amazing. and your style is flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute video. you all look so cool.
    have a Cupcake sweet day!
    http://gonchagoncha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy smokes I really loved this video! Amazing, and you are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful video! It looked like it was super fun to make!
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi i came across your blog through chictopia... i love yout style its very diferent from mine but none the less amazing! you should come by our page and check it out some time, let us know what you think

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember when audrey got her camera I was a bit jealous! it really takes beautiful pictures and videos. I really love this one. it makes me both happy and sad. happy because you gils are so awesome and also happen to be my friends. sad because it reminds me of how summer is over and winter is coming way too soon. sigh. btw, I have lived in new york for 3 and a half years and have not been to niagara falls. I am a bit ashamed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the most beautiful video. I just watched the whole thing! I want summer to return now for camping trips and runs through the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recently went to Niagara Falls this summer, and really enjoyed this video :) You girls are adorable and it looks like you have so much fun together!! This video is an awesome collection of the memories on that trip, love it... ♥

    ReplyDelete