Monday, October 7, 2013

pretty simple stuff

IMG_1833

IMG_1843

IMG_1844

IMG_1853

IMG_1866


yeah, pretty simple stuff...but it's an honest depiction of what I looked like today. Don't have a lot else to say except we're getting reeeeal sick of being sick around here. we've both been feeling really off and under the weather and not ourselves for weeks now and it's starting to really concern me. like we're not super sick and displaying serious enough symptoms to be all like..ahhhhh spend the day in bed, or ahhhhh go to the doctor, but we both just have no energy at all and feel dizzy a lot and like we can't really do anything normal. and then we'll have a day where we feel like we're better, we'll leave the apartment to do something, and then just relapse later that night into feeling crappy again. has anyone gotten mono as an adult? is this what it feel like? I just want to know the reason we feel so off.
outfeet:
top/shoes: vintage/thrifted
cords: madewell
clip: repurposed from necklace

10 comments:

  1. You can definitely get mono as an adult; not sure if that is what you have, but it might be worth looking into. I will say when I had a "light" case I felt tired even after just laying on the couch all day, so...can't imagine what a full blown case would be. Also my stomach really hurt.

    You look very lovely and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit!

    Hope you feel better soon!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look simple, autumn-ish and comfy, I like it c:
    Nice hair as well! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you have mono. You'd feel like you can't even get out of bed, I think. Like you'd feel so utterly horrible that you wouldn't be able to do anything at all. You could just have a minor bug. I hope you feel better, though! I love the colors of this outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the subtle glitter of that sweater! And the soft pumpkin shade is really nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my mom got mono as an adult. i still remember when she got it. is awful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those shoes. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these photos look so damn beautiful, I can't just pick one! gorgeous!!
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate this almost-sick feeling... I've definitely been there! I hope you feel better, you look lovely!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete