Saturday, June 30, 2012

meiji-jingu

WHAT WE DID:

IMG_2042

IMG_2045

IMG_2052

IMG_2076

IMG_2104

IMG_2116

IMG_2118



WHAT WE ATE:

IMG_2126

Lamb burger with baked apple and gorgonzola cheese at The Great Burger

IMG_2128

Beef burger with grilled pineapple and avocado at The Great Burger

These were without a doubt the best burgers I have ever had. OH the FLAVOUR!

IMG_2134

also you americans reading might get a kick out of the decor-

WHAT I WORE:

IMG_2091

IMG_2088

lil animals skirt-thrifted

shirt- thrifted

7 comments:

  1. wonderful photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one of these burgers now, mmmhhhhhhhhhhh <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    I just found you blog!
    I love it!
    Plus you're so lucky!
    I love Japan!

    I made a blog a couple of months ago!
    I would really appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!
    Thank you!

    http://www.newfashionorder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I ever send the link to David's blog??? http://elderdavidbingham.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous and so does Ryan! Amazing burgers...yum...!!! LOVE YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun print mix! I want a bite of that burger!!!

    ReplyDelete