Monday, January 24, 2011

Debbie's Hideaway





I got these boots for christmas and I really love them so I wanted o plan an outfit around them...I really like that even though they're a shade of brown, they work really well with black, so I picked a patterned black and green skirt with a marooonish leather belt to match the boots, and a black cardigan.

Cardigan: Gadzooks, Blouse: H&M, Skirt: DI ( and modified), Boots: etsy (70's vintage) Flower: handmade, Belt: DI



and here is the hotel we found. a cute little motel, located on The Street of Little Motels in Page, AZ. The room, or rather, three bedroom suite we got for the night costed us the off season price of $29 instead of the normal 130 or something like that, so that was pretty exciting. Plus it had a rose garden in the back and cute paint jobs everywhere. ultimately charming. It felt like a Nancy Drew setting.

1 comment: