Sunday, December 8, 2013

December 8th

IMG_8525

IMG_8529

IMG_8531

IMG_8543

IMG_8548

IMG_8524

IMG_8536



Around these parts there has been a whole lot of knitting, photo and video editing, comfort food making and eating, candle smelling, and christmas cheer enjoyment lately. I'm almost done with this giant scarf and I'm so excited to finally wear it. It's only been about 8 months in the making… I also just made the best chili I've ever made in my life- it was so delicious…but it was also just an experiment and I didn't record what I did so I don't know If I'll be able to recreate it ever. What I do remember throwing in there is Chalula and Sake. trust me guys. I would also like to proudly announce that we found this tree for only $25 which is unheard of in Manhattan- normally they want to sell you a branch for about $30-$45. Very excited about this find. Enjoy your cozy december sunday. We'll be decorating the tree.

8 comments:

  1. Bah! I want to share a cozy afternoon like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so wonderful. x

    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty pretty photographs! :) i just love your tree!! we put ours up today and it made me feel so festive :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so perfect and cosy!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simple decoration, it's lovely, less is more to me! You definitely have my type of dream pad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous & cozy photos. I actually like the simply decorated tree & I can't wait to see the scarf.
    xx Abby | a geek tragedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your apartment so much! I found a tree a bit smaller than that for 20 dollars so I think that your tree was a great deal. also, regarding your newer post, I never had good mexican food during my four years in nyc. glad there is at least something good out there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your scarf looks nice!! I have been stuck for a while with a shorter scarf for the hubs also in brown so I'm afraid he won't have it for this winter. I need to learn more about knitting. Your apartment pics are making me want to grab a cup of hot cocoa :) very good feeling

    ReplyDelete