Monday, November 25, 2013

Nov 25

IMG_7878

IMG_7883

IMG_7885

IMG_7890

IMG_7892

IMG_7893

IMG_7898

IMG_7901

It's been an eventful week- I had more friend time than I've had in a long long while, and now my family is in town visiting until after thanksgiving. I met up with Bianca a little bit ago and we explored the Met a lil bit and walked home through central park. It was freezing but I braved taking my coat off for a few minutes as we raced the few straggling sunbeams. We also attended the screening of the doctor who 50th anniversary special over the weekend which was so fun and exciting. It was really great to be around people with this collective passion and excitement- tons of people dressed up in great costumes and even brought themed treated to share. So fun. This week will be kind of nuts as we jaunt all over the city sightseeing and try to plan the best way to experience to macy's parade.

sweater: zara
blouse/skirt/belt/shoes: thrifted/vintage
tights: we love colors

9 comments:

  1. All the little details make this outfit truly lovely--the detail on the flats, buttons down the back of the cardigan, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet outfit! I love the lighting/backdrop here. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great layered look, and classic colors too! It's been so cold lately that I always dread having to take my coat off for pictures. :\

    ReplyDelete
  4. so preppy and vintage

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit, the buttons on the back of the sweater with the shirt underneath! Last time in NY we missed the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir in Central Park, it looks so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, your look reminds me of cinammon <3 amazing !

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are all sorts of amazing and your instagrams from Doctor Who made me so jealous! Let's go to the 100th together, OK? Ghost Cary Grant will come too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your red sweater paired with this little tan skirt!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete