Monday, May 6, 2013

catty

IMG_0685

IMG_0719

IMG_0726

IMG_0715

IMG_0704

IMG_0714



Temperatures have dropped here again and tights and jackets have come out from under the bed. I tried to go barelegged here, but I was really chilly and changed into pants when I got home. I keep craving simple looks with subtle details, but my need to stay warm and continue to layer trumps my choices most of the time. I'm glad I ventured out with this outfit and got some snaps though- It's along more minimalist lines, and luckily the shirt is long sleeved and thick which is nice for this crazy weather. The cat brooch adds the playfulness I like to incorporate most of the time, while staying pretty chill about it. Also, looking at these now I realize that I should have taken my backpack off- the matching leather of the straps and my belt makes it look like I'm wear a back brace...or a harness? Let's just pretend they're suspenders and call it good.

top: joe fresh
skirt/shoes/sunglasses: vintage/thrifted
brooch: Japan

13 comments:

  1. The weather has brightened greatly here, hope it managed to get a bit warmer where you are.

    That brooch is a very neat little piece. The design of your glasses are too infact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it warms up for you soon, we've had a rather extended spring compared to last year, which has been wonderful.

    I love how simple and classic this outfit is, and I like the addition off the backpack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather is sunny here too :). Sun is shining and it's quite nice here <3
    You look stunning just like always <3 I wish I had your warderobe :DD

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lines of your outfits are always so crisp and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This longer skirt length seems unexpected to me and therefore delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh! i want that cat brooch! love how your outfits always have some cute & quirky spin <333 great look!

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. those sunnies & cat are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cat pin is so perfect! I just love how he's coming out of your shirt pocket. Awesome classic-looking outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this outfit kills me! you look like movie stills from a godard film! im stealing this look FYI be on the lookout!

    plus im shaking down the internet until i find that cat pin...or shrinkie dink my own!

    ReplyDelete