Monday, March 11, 2013

fleeting flurries

IMG_8038

IMG_7913

IMG_7921

IMG_7935

IMG_7943

IMG_7961

IMG_7920

IMG_7973

IMG_8161

IMG_8134

IMG_8082

Over the weekend we had a lovely little snowstorm, but sadly it all melted by the next day. March is the weirdest. It was lovely while it lasted though, and I wouldn't mind if it snowed again soon. It makes the park so much prettier. Also it's always warmer after it snows and I can wear other coats. that always makes me excited.

Also I just wanted to quickly thank everyone who commented on my last post. I was really surprised by the amount of support and encouragement, and it meant a lot to me and helped me feel less pressure about blogging. Thanks for understanding. Thanks for your support.

outfit
pixie hood- etsy
coat- thrifted in japan, from a place called 'new york city'....ha
mittens- people tree vis ASOS
dress- thrifted in japan (mode-ff)
leggings- urban outfitters
boots- vintage/thrifted

19 comments:

  1. that is an adorable hood, the color is so foxy and it suits you so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEE! So cute!

    Yes, March is a weird little month. We had a snow like this (still in February, though) and it all melted with out a trace in a matter of hours. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like an adorable modern Red Riding Hood. And you are SO pretty!
    I wish we would get some snow!
    xo
    Kristina
    www.eccentricowl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your face is so fresh and beautiful. I love the bright orange against the white landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this unusual hat thing you are wearing. Actually, in general, I love that you aren't afraid to wear things that are a little different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love the stripes! We had new snow out of nowhere as well. But it stayed :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathryn i just want to steal your wardrobe! that dress and that hat!!!!amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look adorable! It has been snowing here too... I wish Spring was on its way

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely! I love the reddish orange against the white snow. I just read your previous post. I think you are on the right track lady. Nothing beats human connections.

    Enjoy the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have same cap! i must find this in my warderobe <3 .
    you inspire me :) you look so so cute, i just can't <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. March really is wacky!
    I think you look adorable (fox-like) and sweet!
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your makeup looks AMAZING! Love all of the pops of orange against the starkness of the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohmygoodness pixie hood! so adorable and all the snow looks like so much fun! I'm nevre a big fan of snow except in photos. I love it in photos

    ReplyDelete
  14. GREAT photos. Your face looks so ethereal and barely real in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so cute.... as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your hood is to die for :) Love how it matches your dress too :D

    ReplyDelete