Saturday, March 30, 2013

Epcot

IMG_8002

IMG_7996

IMG_7997

IMG_8018

IMG_8016

IMG_8017

IMG_7981

IMG_7562

IMG_7988

IMG_7565

IMG_7567

IMG_7571

IMG_7575

IMG_8007

IMG_8010

IMG_8011

In the spirit of eastery springtime festivities, here are some photos of me wearing my first pastels of the year on our day at Epcot. We had a lot of fun strolling around the world and trying different foods and drinks at each country. I wish I could go on dates here all the time. Ryan loved the space rides at the other end of the park....but I'm not the one who threw up after the rocket simulation....space cadette kathryn signing out-
love,
from Epcot,
Kathryn

11 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous dress! You look stunning! And so does Epcot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun at Epcot. All the English people congregated at the English part and everyone was talking to each other. Let me tell you, England is NOT like that! Nobody speaks to each other in the street. Nobody even looks at each other haha!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you wore! Looks so nice and springy.

    The Occasional Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such a great day out - you guys look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures so much! You look lovely, and it looks like you had so much fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you are really cute dear! It seems a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute in that dress, looks like a great day out. Also: that panda topiary is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are great! I recently visited Japan, and it's crazy just how much some of your Epcot photos look like photos from my trip! And I always love a vintage-y dress with Keds--so good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite part of Epcot are the countries. It's the closest thing I can get to traveling the world and satisfying my wanderlust. They're so fun to take pictures of, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had so much fun! And that dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete