Sunday, February 24, 2013

leftovers

IMG_4642

IMG_4645

IMG_4641

IMG_4648

IMG_4644



Just found these photos from the day after it dumped snow on us. They got kind of lost for a while, but I wanted to share them before they became too irrelevant. It's cold here, but we haven't gotten any more snow or winter charm to speak of, so these photos make me kind of sad and I wish it would blizzard again. It was too short-lived if you ask me. I did a photoshoot in the snow this day, which was a lot of fun, and the most scenic I've seen central park in the winter. I think this was my favourite shot overall. It was fun to shoot a couple all excited to have their first kid. I'd like to do more of those- they seemed almost as giddy as newlyweds, and were super easy to work with. I also shot a little video of them too...cuties.



outfit
hat/cowl- etsy
coat- vintage/ebay
gloves-asos
boots- timberland.

9 comments:

  1. Oh have such great winter attire! Its so magical ~

    The Occasional Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are lovely! I live in the desert snow is super rare here! So, you can imagine, these photos are like a dream to me.
    xo Deanna | Curly Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those boots, so cute!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you posted this. You keep posting winter looks and I keep thinking - "*This* is her best one yet!" But really, they're all lovely! That's an amazing vintage coat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so incredibly cozy and warm all bundled up in the snow. We haven't had snow this year, so I really enjoy your snowy pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are beautiful! I wish we had received some of the snow from Nemo, but unfortunately we just got a dusting. You look lovely in this winter wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous photos. I love your hat/cowl!

    ReplyDelete