Thursday, November 1, 2012

Jack-o-lanterns

IMG_5125

IMG_5120

IMG_5119

Because of the Hurricane most of my Halloween plans for last night and a couple days prior were cancelled, and some items I ordered for my costume never showed up. So we decided to just have a chill get together.
We had some friends over to watch Hocus Pocus and carve JackO'Lanterns. I failed to buy those nifty thin pumpkin knives and tried to make do with my kitchen knife set. I forewent anything requiring precision after realizing I couldn't even really cut a curve. So a simple little face it was.



IMG_5101

IMG_5144

IMG_5153

IMG_5158

IMG_5135

6 comments:

  1. your pumpkin is so adorable. good thing you weren't too affected by the hurricane though!

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun time! Love your pumpkins and headband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! I painted mine this year haha

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you've got your little ears on! Cuteness~

    http://theoccasionalindulgence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que maravilloso hacer las calabazas.
    <3 Un saludo bonita.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the first group shot - very American Gothic.

    ReplyDelete