Monday, October 8, 2012

Bear in the Woods

IMG_1756

IMG_1731

IMG_1721

IMG_1790

IMG_1806

IMG_1802

IMG_1650

IMG_1629

IMG_1631

IMG_1587

IMG_1573

IMG_1503

IMG_1600

IMG_1530

IMG_1430

IMG_1386

IMG_1382

IMG_1582



My parents, sister, dog, and I took a midday hike to the cliff bluffs a few miles away from the cabin. The sun was bright and strong, but it was nice and shaded inside the leaf tunnels lining the trails. The views were breathtaking. The dog turned into a mountain goat.



outfit:
shirt-made it
shorts- vintage thrifted trousers/ cut n hemmed
leggins-h&m

12 comments:

  1. These photos are suuuper gorgeous! I love what you're wearing and that location is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fall colors are amazing, and your sweater as beautifully with them :) The second photo of you is especially beautiful.

    Sarah
    http://sanfranista.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photographs & the tee is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a stellar top. And the scenery is fantastic. It reminds me of my childhood acreage with all the trembling aspen.

    Wren

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are beautiful photos! The white bark with the orange and yellow leaves look devine together. Also, your top is adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. In total love with that shirt! Fab pics,

    Marie @
    Lemondrop ViNtAge

    I am having a fabulous giveaway right here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your posts always put a smile on my face...
    I want to make a trip up this way for my birthday <3

    Best,
    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always have such spectacular photos! You look great!

    Rachel
    floralprintsandcommonsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are jaw-droppingly gorgeous. You look great and the forest looks so lovely. Sigh. ^_^

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these pictures, !

    ReplyDelete
  11. what an amazing view! I love those trees!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 'the dog turned into a mountain goat'

    you kill me.

    this is just beautiful. i'm amazed at all the beauty in this place you are at

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete