Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ice Skating!

DSC_0364

DSC_0353

DSC_0379

DSC_0467

DSC_0564

DSC_0560

DSC_0284

DSC_0574

DSC_0344

DSC_0590

DSC_0588

DSC_0595

skirt: vintage
cowl sweater: thrifted
cardigan: ?
hat: vintage
leg warmers: forever 21
gloves: vintage/ grandma's


Ryan hates ice skating, but I asked him to go with me to the Bryant Park rink and he obliged. It was fun being right in the heart of everything with the city and trees all around, and the big christmas tree at the end of the rink. I hadn't been ice skating in years, and it wasn't until we were out on the rink that I realized Ryan and I had never been ice skating together ever! and we met in 2008. what is this. I had fun, and luckily didn't fall, but unfortunately I don't think i can ever convince Ryan to do it again. at least he was a good sport and gave it a go....and was a good natured photographer to boot. what a guy.

On the way home we found this empty sleigh. I somehow keep running into these this year, everywhere I go. pennies from heaven.

12 comments:

  1. Que divertido.
    No se patinar sobre hielo y espero y sea pronto,se ve genial.
    Felices fiestas linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable pics as usual! Love the olive scarf. Glad you got to enjoy a "new" activity together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cardi! It looks so fun! P.S: I have never ice- skated before cause I fell real bad while skating.

    Ash :o)
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you guys have matching hats :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you have the most adorable outfit I've ever seen on someone ice skating! So vintage chic, and very appropriate for the holidays!

    Jen
    www.houseofjeffers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look SO cute, i love your cozy hat!

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wanted to go skating in the city. Obviously Rockefeller is always practically impossible to get on, but I never thought about Bryant. You look so cozy and cute- I love your leg warmers peeking out of your skates.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha, so cute! I bet you two had a lot of fun.. even if your man doesn't like to ice skate so much.. :)

    These pictures are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look like you're on a movie set, especially with that classy pretty outfit you are wearing! I actually never went ice skating before in my life...! I know, yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You both look so cute !!! Happy holiday.
    Christy

    http://am2pmchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun date! I just found out the rink at Prospect Park won't be open until next year. Boo! You look so warm and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't been ice skating in ages :) You look so pretty on the ice - that cardi is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete