Monday, June 27, 2011

A running theme, and some stragglers

Here are some creative endeavors, some recent, some not. First: some doodles: a knitting octopus and woodland teatime:




Second, to match that octopus: our trip to the Monterey bay aquarium in song:




Third: these chairs I painted. Now that we're moving I don't know what to do with them!









I really love repainting old furniture, and I think these are my favourite ones I've done. It's not a very good hobby for cramped spaces though:(

7 comments:

  1. I love these chairs! So cute! I actually just posted a dresser that I painted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I would love to paint furniture as well! Hmmm...maybe put them outside??? haha When I get a place of my own, I would love to paint my own chairs and dressers as well. :)

    forte-espressivo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the second draw!!2 and the chairs, the perfect colors!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness I love those chairs! They look amazing! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Those chairs are amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are great at doodling! Also, seahorses never seem real, the always seem like something Wes Anderson invented. I love documentations like that. And what a remix of that song!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll take them off your hands ;) haha they are so adorable! Maybe I'll try to make my own.

    ReplyDelete