Thursday, June 30, 2011

oh yeah, I wore something.

First, I wanted to say thank you so much for everyone's kind comments and advice on my last couple posts. I'm still getting used to this blog thing and I'm always amazed at how supportive and responsive people are to strangers around here.....well I guess some sort of weird familiarity and virtual comradery arises from common interests and the opportunity to communicate about it. that makes sense. But I'm always pleasantly surprised.

Also, I haven't really posted a strictly outfit post in a while. I'm starting to get sick of them. but as I'm getting busier and busier with the move, it is pretty easy to just use photos already up on flickr for a while for quick postings. so voila!

DSC_0488

DSC_0490


DSC_0491

DSC_0515

DSC_0526

DSC_0525

DSC_0551

DSC_0497

blouse: J CREW
skirt: THRIFTED
accessories: FOREVER 21

12 comments:

  1. Great action shot! I love your skirt. I've found a lot of support and friendships through blogging. Isn't it fascinating and terrific? Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jumping one! jumping pictures are so awesome.

    and the last picture is so breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that skirt! and such a beautiful backdrop behind you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what gorgeous scenery & pretty outfit. I love that first photo especially.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, i really love some of these shots! the last makes me feel like you're standing in the middle of the apocalypse. but very chic-ly standing at the apocalypse!

    xo
    ~chantilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. The outfit picture with the sunset is gorgeous!! The print of your skirt is also lovely. :) I love the expression of your husband in your jumping shot.

    forte-espressivo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your skirt and these photos look great. I especially love the one the jumping one. Too cute.
    http://www.fashionaddictgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool skirt. Looks great on you!

    I am hosting an aztec shorts giveaway!
    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are gorgeous! The setting is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay for young marrieds! And I would LOVE to live in New York. Sounds like you have an adevnture on your hands. That outfit is beautiful :)

    http://alexislaughs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. woow :D beautiful pictures!!
    And also an amazing look!
    Love it ^-^

    xxx

    ReplyDelete