Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Green Game #1





Blazer: thrifted, Blouse: thrifted, Skirt: thrifted, tights:?, socks: they are SHIMMERY but you can't really tell here...: Charlotte Russe, Shoes: thrifted.

I've decided to play a game with myself to see how many green outfits I can come up with by St. Patrick's Day. This is what I wore yesterday, but didn't get to post till this morning. I'm not a huge fan of the angle and how awkward it makes my body look, but it was the only way for the background to look so cool and we were just squeezing in pictures last-minute into our crazy schedule. Hi, my name is Kathryn and my head is abnormally small for my body while my hands are abnormally huge. awesome. also these look pretty grainy since the sun was practically down. maaaaan.

This is my muted monochromatic green outfit.

6 comments:

  1. the sky behind you is absolutely amazing. and i love the socks over tights look-- this is something i should try! thanks for the inspiration!

    matters of merrymaking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, hun. Firstly I am loving the bloggy changes and that header IS absolutely adorable. Secondly loving your beautiful outfit, those shoes + socks are the perfect touch. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have those tiny-head, big-hand days. At least you looked rockin in your green while having one.

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this colors combination!
    And great pics!
    xoxo
    S


    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREEN! the detail on the collar looks so pretty. i wish there was a close up.
    looking good
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the green is so luscious!
    i adore the socks, such an enchanting touch*


    love amy ^.^
    www.amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete