Wednesday, February 16, 2011

complimentary







It may have gotten sunny, but it's still been pretty blasted chilly around here so I decided to embrace a bundled look since I was on campus from about 8am- 3:30. I was really feeling the teal today, probably as a reaction to all the RED lately.

I TA'd a bunch, took my sewing machine in to a shop, got a new needle,took pictures, attended a gyoza party at which my husband was the star chef (only physically attended though, I was grading on the couch the whole time) and came home to work on blog and school stuff all night.

Ryan surprised me with my favourite sushi roll from his work when I came to pick him up. it was a welcome addition to the day.

5 comments:

  1. great colors!

    x
    alexandra

    www.alexandragrecco.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are KILLING me with these outfits! Those colors! Love it...I feel like I am losing steam on this 30 for 30 thing, but it seems like you are hitting it out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I found your blog - you are beyond adorable!! So colorful and cute!

    Holly
    http://hollykeenan.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, just found your blog and I love it! Your latest outfit is absolutely lovely. I am loving the mix of colours + your tights/socks, are adorbs! Consider me a new follower. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete